Virginia’s Farm Brewery comes to Fredericksburg
Brock’s Riverside Gril will host a beer dinner featuring Goochland County’s Lickinghole Creek Farm Brewery.
Date: Monday, October 6th
Address: 503 Sophia St. Fredericksburg, VA
The dinner begins at 7 p.m.
The courses are:
- Barbecue rib bites over slaw served with Till Sunset Session IPA
- Garden vegetable salad with a citrus vinaigrette served with Three Chopt Tripel
- Spicy seared scallops over baby greens served with Magic Beaver Belgian-Style Pale Ale
- Chicken bouillabaisse served with Short Pump Saison
- Toffee-filled puff pastries with chocolate and caramel served with Creator Hoppelbock
There are a few seats still available. Call before they run out.
Tickets cost $50 per person and to make a reservation, Brock’s requires a $25 deposit. For information and to make reservations, call (540) 370-1820.