Virginia’s Farm Brewery is expanding and we’re looking for great people to grow with us.
Looking for a passionate, full-time, assistant brewer/cellar person.
Responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to:
- CIP brewhouse, fermenters, and brite tank
- Wort production
- General brewery cleaning
- Fining and transfers
- Cleaning and sanitizing kegs
- Milling in
- Graining out
- Warehouse management: shipping and receiving, maintaining organization of cold room, mill room, and brewery
- Barrel work: cleaning and transfers
- Labeling bottles
- Packaging bottles and kegging
- Assist with canning
- Product inventory
- Packaging materials inventory
The ideal candidate has a minimum of two years professional brewing experience. Position will require lifting +55lbs., long hours standing, operating a walkie and a tractor, while maintaining a safe working environment.
Please send a cover letter and resume to Sean-Thomas Pumphrey at email@example.com